Animator vs. Animation II Animator vs. Animation II

Just watched this on TV

Wow I can't believe they put this on one of them funniest home / internet videos TV shows haha. It's been so long since I've seen this as a lil kid!

NG AktionSkriptors collab NG AktionSkriptors collab

Learn how to use flash correctly

Graphics are very bad, pathetic actually. I want my 10 seconds back. -10/10 -5/5

Meet the Spy Meet the Spy

THe intro

I think the intro was the best....*looks around*........"SANDWICH!"....*eats sandwich*...ROFL

Newgrounds Radio Chat Newgrounds Radio Chat

Too many restictions

Have to wait to type the next sentence, if I am having a conversion, can't type long messages without risking it not going through. This chat feels like it was made by Nintendo with all its careful restrictions.

PoderOdunk responds:

The alternative is idiots flooding the chat with spam... easy call to make... try combining two thoughts at once, it's not that hard :P

Quick Sand Quick Sand

I Thought the game was great

Takes some time to get used to the controls just like any other game. The idea was cool. The graphics are fun. Could have used more puzzles to solve, some levels where needed to be completed too fast in the beginning.

Overall good work!

BirdBallz BirdBallz

ok game

The game held my attention for a few seconds. The gameplay wasn't too involved. Try making the game better and have original SFX not stolen ones from other games

We Fight (DEMO 2) We Fight (DEMO 2)

I didn't know you guy have been making music these days.

akoRn responds:

just formed a new bands with my friends. :) havent properly record any of our materials yet tho. lol

Mute City [Box-Killa] Mute City [Box-Killa]

Very Good

You def have talent, I am a big fan of this song actually but think you made is sound more house/techno than I would like.

But overall good job!

Pokemon Battle (Yo Shee's Mix) Pokemon Battle (Yo Shee's Mix)

Best So Far

This is the best and highest quality of this song on NGs that I have heard, and I have gone through pretty much all of them.

Keep up the good work!