Newgrounds Radio Chat Newgrounds Radio Chat

Too many restictions

Have to wait to type the next sentence, if I am having a conversion, can't type long messages without risking it not going through. This chat feels like it was made by Nintendo with all its careful restrictions.

PoderOdunk responds:

The alternative is idiots flooding the chat with spam... easy call to make... try combining two thoughts at once, it's not that hard :P

Quick Sand Quick Sand

I Thought the game was great

Takes some time to get used to the controls just like any other game. The idea was cool. The graphics are fun. Could have used more puzzles to solve, some levels where needed to be completed too fast in the beginning.

Overall good work!

BirdBallz BirdBallz

ok game

The game held my attention for a few seconds. The gameplay wasn't too involved. Try making the game better and have original SFX not stolen ones from other games

JuicePlz JuicePlz

What a piece of

What a horrible game, its called a tutorial....try making one. Graphics are so-so. Try being a bit more creative buddy. Oh and swearing at your players in the review comments isn't going to help your lame game.....

Toast responds:

What? There is a tutorial you dumbfuck. Your grammar is so horrible that I'm not even sure that's what you were referring to in your first sentence. I wouldn't expect more from someone who uploads bear-chested pictures of himself on NG to look cool. I guess I should follow your advice and be more creative - maybe I should make a platform adventure or a top-down zombie shooter like most other games on newgrounds? Real original you mongol.

Flash Halo: CTF Flash Halo: CTF

Good game needs work - please let me help

Hi,
I've seen your game years ago and started my own version. I'd love to help you make this game huge. I've already made an online working version and now am working on a single player adventure one.

Please please contact me back, and anyone who would like to help make this game!

Currently the game supports 4 players online, its pretty cool.